Looking for ticket info? Click on "ADMISSION" (on the above menu, it will turn red).
Welcome to our crazy corner of the world. These conditions are meant to offer you maximum enjoyment of your experience and are subject to change without notice.
When you visit there are lots of things to do but some you can’t. We have a few simple rules that are enforced so we thought we would share them with you to ensure that everyone has a safe and perfectly dreadful time.
- Guests are advised that touching any of our sKreamers team is simply not permissible or advisable. Lots of things bite or snap! Seriously, we value the safety and security of our guests and technicians. Anyone who purposely grabs, pushes or threatens anyone, may be immediately ejected from the premises. Be forewarned! As a part of your experience, our techs may touch or crowd you, but only to enhance the experience.
- The labs are not wheelchair accessible and with the strobe effects, scary actors, fast movements, loud noises, etc. we recommend that anyone with a sensitivity or a disability carefully consider attending our world. We are NOT family friendly and may create a long-term emotional disturbance. If you require an attendant to assist with mobility issues but can still navigate our stairs, narrow twisting mazes, etc. then we will not charge your attendant admission.
- Guests who are visibly under the influence of any drugs or alcohol will be escorted off the premises.
- Guests are welcome to dress in costume but masks or face coverings may not be used.
- sKreamers accepts cash only. There is no longer an ATM on site. Please bring cash with you. Alternatively, tickets may be purchased online using Paypal.
- While on the wagon ride, guests MUST remain seated at all times, keep all body parts within the confines of the wagon and refrain from vomiting. While you may not be able to pick your seat, you are allowed to pick your neighbour’s nose (with permission of course).
- For your safety and the safety of others, sKreamers does not allow any running or horseplay, anywhere, anytime. Period.
- The Proulx Farm on which sKreamers operates is private property. We reserve the right to search bags. Failure to comply is your ticket out. Reminder: No Refunds!
- There is NO SMOKING on the grounds whatsoever. Smokers may use our designated area in the parking lot.
- The use of flashlights, lighters or anything that produces fire/and or light is not permitted by guests inside the labs.
- Anything that may ruin the sKreamers experience for other guests, whether is be the use of noise making apparatus, flashlights, “spoiling” (verbally indicating what’s about to happen next), line jumping, the use of abusive language, etc. will result in a warning/and or expulsion.
These rules are meant to offer you a most enjoyable visit to sKreamers. They are subject to change without notice.