BEFORE BUYING YOUR TICKETS YOU NEED TO READ THESE CAREFULLY!!!
Looking for ticket info? Click on "ADMISSION" (on the above menu, it will turn red).
Welcome to our crazy corner of the world. These conditions are meant to offer you maximum enjoyment of your experience and are subject to change without notice. When you visit we have a few simple rules that we need to enforce to ensure that everyone has a safe and perfectly dreadful time.
- WARNING! sKreamers IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY nor is it for guests who suffer from claustrophobia, vertigo, or fear of the dark. We do not recommend sKreamers for those under 10 years of age.
- Guests are advised that touching any of our sKreamers team is simply not permissible or advisable. Lots of things snap and bite! Seriously, we value the safety and security of our guests and personnel. Anyone who purposely grabs, pushes or threatens anyone, may be immediately ejected from the premises. As a part of your experience, our techs may touch or crowd you, but only to enhance the experience.do not
- sKreamers is NOT wheelchair accessible and with the strobe effects, scary live human lab rats with fast movements and loud noises, we recommend that anyone with a sensitivity or a disability carefully take that into consideration when planning to attend our world.
- Guests who are visibly under the influence of any drugs or alcohol will be barred from the premises.
- While on the wagon ride you may be able to pick your nose, maybe even your neighbour's nose but probably not your seat.
- Guests MUST remain seated at all times, keep all body parts within the confines of the wagon and once again should refrain from vomiting, particularly not on your neighbour (please!).
- For your safety and the safety of others, sKreamers does not allow any running or horseplay, anywhere, anytime. Period.
- The Proulx Farm on which sKreamers operates is private property. Handbags, backpacks and purses are not permitted on the grounds, please secure them in your locked car. If you fail to comply you will be refused entry. Reminder: No Refunds!
- There is NO SMOKING on the grounds whatsoever. Smokers may use our designated area in the parking lot.
- NO FLASHLIGHTS, FLAMES OR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Lighters or anything that produces a flame is not permitted by guests.
- Anything that may ruin the sKreamers experience for other guests, whether it be the use of noise-making apparatus, “spoiling” (verbally indicating what’s about to happen next), the use of abusive language, etc. will result in a warning followed by expulsion.
These rules are meant to offer you a most enjoyable visit to sKreamers. They are subject to change without notice.